We occasionally may need to make changes to our Services without notice. Though we do our best to make the Services operate smoothly, like in any other service or software, we cannot guarantee that Loop will always run uninterrupted, or be immune from errors or bugs. In those cases, we will do all we can to fix things immediately but cannot guarantee this will always be possible.
Loop Services come in three basic packages that can be found on our Pricing page and come with a 14-day free trial period that starts with registering to our platform. We will always give our customers at least 30 days notice about any changes to our pricing policy and its potential effect to their usage of Loop. No credit card or any other payment options are needed for a successful registration or usage of the free trial.
Your Loop Account
Your account (“Account”) is automatically created when you sign in to our Services by using the log-in details to your existing email account (i.e. email and password). The best way to keep your account secure is to make sure that no other person uses your Account or knows your password. Our Services are designed for work and by using our Services, you are representing that you are over 13 and that you have the legal ability to use our Services.
Third party services
Acceptable use and conduct
You are solely responsible for your conduct and your data related to our Services. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Loop and its suppliers from any and all loss, cost, liability, and expense arising from or related to your data, your use of our Services, or your violation of these Terms.
Our Services are made available to you only for your personal or internal business use, which must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not infringe or violate third party rights. You may not make commercial use of our Services, including but not limited to selling or distributing our Services to any third party.
You may not register with Loop Services using existing email account information that you do not have the right to use, or another person’s existing email account information with the intent to impersonate that person. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you have received your parents’ or guardian’s permission to use our Services and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf).
If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in these Terms, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity). You will only use our Services in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you.
You further represent, warrant, and agree that you will not use our Services or interact with our Services in a manner that:
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Loop);
- violates any law or regulation;
- is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- jeopardizes the security of your or anyone else’s Loop Account;
- violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on our Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into our Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of our Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of our Services);
- attempts, in any manner, to obtain Loop account information of any other user;
- uses our API in an excessive or abusive manner or run denial-of-service attacks;
- reports to firstname.lastname@example.org any knowledge of any actual or potential security vulnerability in our Services;
- “crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to our Services (through use of manual or automated means);
- decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to our Services.
Any violation of any of the before mentioned is grounds for termination of your right to use or access our Services. Any unauthorized use of any Loop Services is a violation of these Terms and such violations may subject the unauthorized user and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Changing these Terms
We are constantly trying to improve our Services, so these Terms may change occasionally too. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time. When we do, we will update the date to make it clear that a new version has been created and we will bring the update to your attention in a timely manner by sending you an email or by some other means within the app.
If you don’t agree with the new Terms, that unfortunately means that you will no longer be able to use our Services. Continued use of Services after a change to the Terms is effective means that you agree to any changes made to the Terms.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, our Services are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Loop, including its agents, vendors, officers, shareholders, subcontractors, directors, employees, subsidiaries and suppliers (collectively Loop representatives), disclaim all warranties of any kind. You agree that your use of our Services is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by law, Loop or its representatives shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. This includes without limitation loss of data, goodwill, profits or business interruptions and regardless of whether Loop or its representatives have been advised of such a possibility.
Public accounts are a mess to
Try Loop Email with your team.